The Animal Medical Center of Mid-America is a department within the Humane Society of Missouri. We are proud to help carry out the mission of HSMO, which has operated veterinary clinics in St. Louis since 1923. We operate two Fear Free-certified, AAHA-accredited hospitals in the Greater St. Louis Area.
Since 1870, the Humane Society of Missouri has been dedicated to second chances. We provide a safe and caring haven to all animals in need – large and small – that have been abused, neglected or abandoned. Our mission is to end the cycle of abuse and pet overpopulation through our rescue and investigation efforts, spay/neuter programs and educational classes.
As an employer, we are proud to offer our employees the following:
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment at our locations in St. Louis City and Maryland Heights, Missouri.
- Competitive wages & excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Deductible Reimbursement Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Additional perks & discounts:
- Free employee parking
- 40% off AMCMA services & medications
- 15% off prescription foods
- $50 off pet adoptions
- 10% off at gift shops
- Purina for Professionals – discounted pet food & delivery
Join us and make a real difference for animals in need!
Humane Society of Missouri is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.